Nominate someone for a Westpac Community Leaders Award. Hurry! Closes 15 August
This has got SLA Alumni written all over it!
With a focus on community impact and leadership, so many of our Alumni are ideal candidates for this award. We'd love to see one of you win!
Visit the Westpac website for more information.
Who are they looking for?
From the Westpac website:
- Demonstrate the social and financial impact of their organisation's activities
- Demonstrate a sustainable vision for the future of the organisation that will have a positive impact on the broader community
- Achieve a breakthrough innovation or change that makes things better or easier for the community
- Take responsibility for decisions and actions, placing the community's interest upfront
- Regularly exceed customer needs by delivering flexible, high quality and reliable services
- At all times, act professionally, with honesty, consistency and impartiality, building trust and confidence in the community they serve."
Last year's winner in the category of leadership in a NFP organisation was Rachell Towart, CEO, Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre: